At Niederman Insurance Agency we know about lifes unexpected events. Accidents happen. And when they do, they are ften followed by a series of bills. Your Major medical insurance plan will only pay for so much. This leaves the injured stuck with hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars in out-of-pocket fees and expenses. Purchasing a supplemental accident insurance policy can help defray some of these costs.
- Coverage begins immediately.
- You have 24/7 protection that covers you wherever you go.
- Benefits are paid directly to you, not your healthcare provider.
- You receive a monthly cash benefit.
- Money can be used to pay for multiple obligations including everyday living expenses.
- There is no penalty for claims. A reduction in benefits does not occur because of the number of claims issued.
- You own the policy. It will follow you even if you change employers.
- There is no coordination with major medical insurance. Policies pay benefits related to accidents regardless of other health coverage.
- There are no network restrictions. You may access any hospital or physician.
- Premiums do not increase with age.
If you or your children play sports, particiapte in outdoor activities, these policies are a must have.